Saturday, December 13, 2014

Wrapping Tip

Okay, so technically you won't be "wrapping" this gift, but you will be placing it inside a bag.  A bag that is just too darn deep to fill with tissue paper that will stick out of the bag.  Well, that's happened to me a couple of times this year and I've found this method has helped me out.  I'd like to share it with you just in case you run into this problem as well.



First add your gift to the bag.  I like to wrap it in tissue paper to keep it hidden.  Second fluff your tissue as you'd like, and add a piece of tape to the bottom.  Third, take that tissue paper and tape it to the inside wall of the bag, leaving the tissue paper sticking out of the bag.  Repeat this step as desired.  Now you have a full looking bag!  I hope this helps some of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment