Tuesday, May 20, 2014

It's happening!

In my last post, I talked about built in bookcases, and my love for them, and desire to have one in my home.  Well, it's happening!  Maybe a modified version of what I wanted, since I'm not sure about removing our baseboards at this point, but I'm excited non the less.  The Saturday before last my husband and I took my plans to Home Depot and had all my wood cut to size.  They were very nice about it, since I had FIVE planks of plywood to cut down.  So now, I am starting the process of putting it all together.  I'll share my plans and pictures in an upcoming post, when I have a bit more time to dedicate to making it worth reading, but here is a look at what each side bookcase will look like.  I used my paint program so I'm only estimating the size of each piece, but I hope it turns out to look something like this.  I'm so excited!

 
                                                                                       





No comments:

Post a Comment