Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Fourth of July Table Scape

The Fourth of July is just two days before my birthday, and I've always appreciated its true meaning, but always enjoy the celebratory atmosphere it has provided leading up to my birthday.  I'm always excited to turn a year older.  I have a personal goal to make it to 106.  We will see, God willing.  The older I get, the less we celebrate, but that's okay.  These days I find celebrating things about, and for my son are more of a focus than anything to do with me, and I wouldn't want it any other way.  Okay, I wouldn't mind a party again, one day, but I understand why it's not a priority.  Anyhow, back to the table.  Just a couple of different placemats, as well as napkins, I picked up at Home Goods.  I just LOVE that place!  Seriously, most of my home decor has come from Home Goods, TJ Maxx, and Marshall's.  The flags are from the $1-$3 bins at Target.  I'm pretty sure they were a $1, but I'll have to ceck my receipt.  So honestly, not a lot to make this table festive!  I made a few changes in the living room as well.  I'll add pictures of those as well as a few more from the dining area, tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome!
    scape room in Romeoville

    ReplyDelete