Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Entry/Entry Table Tour

I'm so excited this morning!  I am up and ready to take some pictures of our new entry table setup.  I have been working for months to complete this area, and it finally feels "right"!  I have been in a coastal mood for a while now.  I never thought about myself as a coastal décor person, but having seen so many beautiful interior design photos on Pinterest and Houzz, I have fallen in love with the style.  I'm always looking for a good deal when it comes to home décor so you will find that I do most of my home décor shopping at one of the following places.  HomeGoods, Marshalls, TJMaxxROSS, Target, World MarketPottery Barn, and Restoration Hardware.  How can you beat the prices?  I know sometimes Pottery Barn and Restoration Hardware can be a bit far reaching in the budget, but sometimes things are worth the splurge.  Well, without further ado, here is the new entry table setup!


 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 
Large Picture in frame: TJMaxx,
Starfish, Looking Glass, Globes, Mirror, Shells, Clear Vase, White Vase, Rug: HomeGoods,
Picture Frames, Vase, Lamp, Bench, Baskets, Throw Pillows : Marshalls
Bird: Pottery Barn / Pottery Barn Outlet
 

No comments:

Post a Comment