Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Projects, Projects, Projects!

Hello all!  Do you ever find your mind racing with ideas, and no time to actually execute them in your daily life?  Ugh!  I've got about four home projects either in the process of being done, or being designed, and with all the inspiration out on the net my mind is whirling with even more ideas!  Hopefully I'll find the time to complete a few and share them here.  Priorities are always important, so family first, but wouldn't you know it, in addition to that, the procrastination bug has infected me, and I seem to be going at a slower and slower pace.  Boo!
The entertainment room built-ins are alllllmost done.  Okay if you don't count the fact that I haven't even ordered the doors yet, it's almost done.  LOL!  I think ordering the doors makes it so final.  Eep!  Could I have actually accomplished this?  Well we will see!  So look forward to some posts regarding DIY projects, and fun decor.  Hope y'all have a nice day!  Thanks for stopping by!  

No comments:

Post a Comment