Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Busy Days

I feel like I've abandoned this blog, but I haven't really.  I have been waiting to upload pictures from our mini vacation, the week before last.  Hopefully we won't have as many storms here tomorrow, and I'll be able to actually do that.  Other than that, I have to take pictures of the newly done playroom.  Rordan is already having fun every day in it.  I'm so happy he likes it!  I'm also very thankful that John was so helpful, and saved me from more back pain by painting all the walls in that room, as well as two more in the Entertainment Room, and the stair wall.  Thank you John!!!  I love you! 
I have to say, the house is really starting to come together.  It's amazing to see room design ideas realized, and it's been so much fun to see how some things morphed into what they did.  I'm proud of us, putting so much time into our home.  Even if Pinterest images, and other blogger's remodel images sometimes make me want to turn this place into a construction zone, I can actually say that our home is where I choose to be, because it's ours, and we've made it to fit our needs.  We are experiencing our lives here, and what a wonderful blessing it is to be able to have such a lovely home.  The images can only serve as inspiration, and aspirations for the future.  I'm excited to share the updates on this blog.  I know very few actually read this, but that's not the point I guess.  The point all along has been to keep focused on my goal of recording our lives as it happens.  I'll continue to do my best!  Hopefully one day I can look back and feel thankful that I did.  Scratch that!  I already do, and am!  Okay, enough sentimental stuff.  Till next time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment