Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Cheap DIY Apothecary Jars for Halloween

If you are like me, you are decorating on a budget for the season.  Thankfully I've found some awesome items for Halloween at the Dollar Store, as well as the Dollar Spot at Target.  As luck would have it, I came across a jar with a cork top that I felt would work perfectly as a creepy apothecary jar, while browsing Target's Dollar Spot.  Here is a quick tutorial on how I made these.


Here is the label on the jar.
 
 
 
 
Supplies Needed
Target Jar
Printed Labels (Find on my Pinterest Board)
Double Sided Tape
Scissors
 
 
 
 You are going to take the labels, and cut them out.  This didn't take long, and honestly is the longest part of this whole process.
 
.
 Flip the label over, and apply the double sided tape.
Once you are done, just paste it onto your jar.
 
That's it!  Easy peasy, and only cost me $4!  Can't beat that!  I hope you use this idea in your Halloween decorating this year.  Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment