Thursday, October 16, 2014

20 Halloween Crafts Cipboard to be Featured in Hometalk Newsletter!

Imagine my surprise when I opened up my email account, and found a message from Liz Storch, a Community Manager for Hometalk.  She was kind enough to compliment me on my DIY Apothecary Jars, and asked if I'd be interested in curating a Clipboard, featuring Halloween crafts found on the site.  Well, of course I was interested!  Interested, and honored!  Luckily, Hometalk has so many talented members, that it wasn't hard to pull together a variety of crafts to share.  Each craft featured on the board will have a link to the original member's post, where you will find a tutorial on how to complete the craft for yourself.  While you are visiting the board, take a minute to venture out, and browse the many topics available on Hometalk.  I'm positive that once you do, you will find yourself signing up for your own account.  That is, if you haven't already done so.  Thank you again, Liz, for thinking of me for this.  I had fun pulling it all together!

20 Hometalk Halloween Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment