Monday, October 13, 2014

Fall Porch Tour, Pt.2 (Halloween)



It was a lot of fun, and a lot of work, but I am SO happy with the outcome of our "Halloween Porch".  Since we already decorated for Fall, I didn't want to do too much to change it up, so I opted to go for a "Spooky Pumpkin Patch" theme.  I still have a few more things to do out on the lawn, but the porch is done, and ready to share.  Okay, I'll stop chattering now, and let the pictures speak for themselves.  I hope you enjoy! 








  








And a look at it all at night......






John was a trooper and held a flashlight to help me take this shot.  We still need to figure out lighting for this part.  I guess we may need to buy a spotlight.  Also, I realized that I forgot to made a sign the reads, "vacancy" to hang under the main sign.  I'll see if I can pull that together soon.  


And this is who it was all for.  Love you Bug!

Linked up to:



Read more at http://elizabethjoandesigns.com/2014/10/designs-time-31/


2 comments:

  1. Great Halloween porch tour! Love your front door! Thanks for sharing with us at Your Designs This Time.
    Emily & Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Emily & Erin for hosting such a fun sharing party each week!

      Delete