Saturday, June 21, 2014

Picture Day at the Park!

Yay!  We did it!  We made it through picture day.  It's always a stressful situation for me.  I'm not so sure for John, and most definitely not Rordan, but for me, I just put so much pressure on myself to be that picture perfect person that I have never been.  No matter at what weight, I've never found myself to be all that photogenic, but thankfully John and Rordan have the photogenic gene, and I LOVE taking pictures of them.  They look wonderful in every shot.  Lucky me to have such handsomeness surrounding me every day!  These are just shots that I took with my camera.  The pro shots wont be in for a while, and even then I don't think we will end up getting a CD with all of them on it, so I may only have one update to these photos.  We will see. 




























No comments:

Post a Comment