Monday, July 21, 2014

It's almost done!-DIY Entertainment Center

Okay, I am so happy to be writing this.  My DIY entertainment center is ALMOST DONE!  Oh my gosh!  Seriously, I can't believe that I did it.  It's been a long road to get to this point, and all I have left to do is to order the doors.  Oh yeah, I'm not even going to attempt to make doors.  I'm sure I could, but it would require another tool purchase, and in all seriousness, I'd rather just pay a professional company to do it for me.  We have chosen Barker Door to purchase from.  They have great reviews, and reasonable prices.  I'm planning to purchase the following doors for the bottom cabinets.


 
They come unfinished so you can paint or stain them accordingly.  I think this is going to catapult this project to another level.  I am seriously giddy about it.  The only nerve wracking thing about it, is that I have to measure for each door.  Obviously that leaves room for error, but I'm going to have John double check each measurement just to make sure.  Two minds are better than one.  At least in this case.  So soon, I'll be sharing the "finished" product.  I've already got things on the shelves, but I'm taking my time with styling them.  It's such a tricky thing.  I think I've moved things around at least seven times so far.  Have a great day!  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment